31% of Canadians spend 10 hours per day on the web
Most consumers today check out your business online before ever walking through the door.
Are you prepared?
- Does your online presence reflect the image you want to portray?
- Is your contact information current and up to date?
- Do you regularly update your promotions, sales, events and new offerings?
- Are you tracking performance such as page views, visitors and time spent?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, how are you driving people to your website?
- Radio has a turbocharger effect on browsing online and advertisers can significantly increase web traffic with their campaign
- Radio is 4 times more cost-effective vs. other media
- Radio is a highly efficient method of multiplying a brands online presence
- 52% average uplift
- Immediacy of response
- 58% of population access the web with mobile devices
- 16 to 55 demographic are most active on Internet
- 65+ responsible for 8%
- BC is the most web savvy province (87%) – Surprised?
- Kelowna 93%
- Victoria 90%
- Vancouver 88%
* Source (Business Development Bank of Canada 2013 and Dolly/Wagon/Other lines/NMR)